(877) 97-LAWYER
Dial (877) 975-2553 or Contact Us
Attorneys You Know
and Trust
fast & effective
legal services
Learn More

Read Our Blog
Be successful
No Win / No Fee Retainers.
Individual Approach to
Each Case
Contact Us
Let Us to Help You Get Started

Disability Rights/SSDI

Disability RightsThrūLaw is committed to the ideal of equality in civic life for all persons regardless of disability, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity.

We promote the rights of individuals with disabilities and strive to attain justice and equal treatment in businesses, housing, government services, transportation and employment.

ThrūLaw is dedicated to providing representation to individuals with disabilities and groups representing the disabled community.

ThrūLaw envisions a society where abilities rather than disabilities are emphasized; where all people have an equal opportunity to participate in society; where all people are treated with equity, dignity and respect for their expressed choices.

What can you do if you think a public accommodation is not in compliance?

It is important to understand that there are no ADA police. Individuals and organizations can make a big difference in making sure public accommodations comply with the ADA. Most of the complaints about the lack of compliance with Title III of the ADA come from individuals who have disabilities and from various disability organizations. If you think a business or other public place is out of compliance with Title III of the ADA, there are several things you can do:

  • Contact your regional disability assistance center. Be prepared to explain specifically what you think might be out of compliance.
  • Contact the owner of the business when you are sure that your complaint is accurate. Sometimes business persons simply do not know the law and will comply once they understand what they must do.
  • Contact your local Independent Disability Rights Center or other disability organizations to see if they are working on Title III complaints. These agencies and organizations will often make a complaint in your behalf.
  • File a Title III Complaint with the U. S. Department of Justice, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Civil Rights Division, Disability Rights - NYAVE, Washington, D.C. 20530.
  • Contact a private attorney who specializes in Title III ADA cases.

Social Security Disability InsuranceNavigating the Social Security Disability system can be difficult. Too often deserving Social Security Disability (SSDI and SSI) claims are denied. ThruLaw, P.C. and its partner, California Disability Rights Center are each a private law firm and Social Security attorneys and disability lawyers that are devoted to fighting for disabled people and their right to receive Social Security Disability benefits. We help people that need to apply for disability benefits and those that were denied disability benefits and need to appeal. We will also present your case in court in front of a judge if needed. The sooner a disability lawyer gets involved in your disability benefits claim, the easier the process can be affected. Your chances of winning disability benefits are greatly improved when represented by an experienced Social Security Disability attorney.

Partner ProfileAt California Disability Rights Center, disability law is what we do. We have experienced disability attorneys who will represent you at all stages of your disability claim, including representing you at administrative hearings and on appeal. Our attorneys are committed to helping clients navigate the often complex Social Security Disability application process. Expect the maximum in personal service and effective representation from our attorneys. We work closely with our clients and remain accessible to keep them informed of every development. Don't just rely on anyone. Let a disability lawyer help you.